saturday was the long awaited start of football season! steve and gabe and i, dressed in our gator gear, headed over to sarah and emily's house to watch the game (we dont have tv, so they were sweet enough to let us invade). gabe only made it through half of the game before naptime, and he didnt actually watch, but it was still fun to see him wearing his gator onesie (gator blue really makes his eyes pop!)
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
game day!
saturday was the long awaited start of football season! steve and gabe and i, dressed in our gator gear, headed over to sarah and emily's house to watch the game (we dont have tv, so they were sweet enough to let us invade). gabe only made it through half of the game before naptime, and he didnt actually watch, but it was still fun to see him wearing his gator onesie (gator blue really makes his eyes pop!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a great family picture! I did not realize you were such big FL Gators fans. Check out this site. She just recently put together these UF colors for a customer who are big Gator fans.
http://babyorrdecor.com/Blog.html
Look for the blog "go gators, some would say"
Allison
We're not really big fans...I (Steve) am, given that I am an alumnus, but Brittany doesn't really care...she just watches and roots because I do, but that shirt is her only Gator gear and she got it at Goodwill when she was fifteen!
Post a Comment